Time Loop

"Where are you my teacher?
Once, you told me to stop
When I was running
To capture the unseen success
I was afraid then,
A pause would pull me back
To the morass of failure
That frightened everyone.

But you told me again: retreat

Then I found my foot so weak
My ears filled with clamours for victory
My eyes blurred with the heat of endurance
And my mind absolutely blind.

But then,

You told me to listen-
To the birds I heard everyday
You told me to watch-
The stars I used to see
You told me to feel-
The rain and wind I ignored.

Thus I was taught

To see the path ahead
As an entangled puzzle
To be unwinded patiently
With the help of the lantern
You lit in my heart
I'm still on my way.
But where you are, my teacher?"
******************************
"I am sorry my teacher
The question is WHEN....
I have found you in the timeline
In the same curve,
When you told me to retreat
Still lighting the lanterns
You are persisting there
Repeating your preachings
As in a time Loop
Propelling one by one
Into the vastness of life
You are remaining in the loop
With the ever glowing smile of wisdom

HAPPY AND HEARTY TEACHER'S DAY
Post by Amitha Anikkuttan, XII B 
                  on International Teacher's Day