An essay....!!!

For me, it's very hard to find a subject and to write an essay, paragraph,.... 

Lack of topics......GOD...I strived a lot find at least one topic. 
But none allured me. My eyes wandered through many social, political issues, newspaper strips, especially through Google.... But in vain. Then I kept my pen back to my box.

 Box.....BOX...... The word whirled like a whirligig around my head. 
Box, an object where we store things, the things which are very essential in our school life , pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, ruler etc.. Oh dear.... finally I got a subject.... 
Let me begin.. 
I love this quote, life is like an empty box, it's not what you get out of it. It's what you put into, that matters.
Yes, comparing life to an ugly red box is absolutely crazy. Have a good look at the box. It has a zip or a clip to open or to close it. If that opening gets damaged, anyone can put anything into your box like wastes.... 
Like this, we all have a gateway to our life and it's bridle is with us. If we lead an unbridled life, intruders will intrude into our life by sowing the seeds of envy, anger, arrogance, etc. We will move away from reality and it prompts us to build castles in Spain.
Let me elaborate my idea.. Take a pen. Pen is an object for writing or drawing. The power of the pen is not in the color of the ink it spills, but the power of the word it spells.. says Vinod Narayan , an Indian author. A powerful word or comment from a pen can make difference in the world. If we write something using a pen which has very bright color without leak , it will illuminate the writing surface. If we use a pen which has dull color and having leak will fades the surface. Be a pen which has a bright colors of joy, hope , innocence and good traits and illuminates your life.
Eraser is an object which rubs mistakes. An eraser corrects wrong word, spelling, drawing etc. It will clean your drawing sheet from mistakes and makes it new. An eraser provides us an opportunity to begin with a new start. Tries to be an eraser in one's life. If you can't be a pencil to write someone's happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness. 
A ruler will make your lines, margins, diagrams perfect. Geometry without a ruler...it's very hard to draw. Measurements without a ruler... it's very hard to take. A 15 cm scale has it's own importance. It will guide your pen to straight direction. In this zig - zag life, who is thin as a scale ( like me...!) is very essential. 
Be a scale which guides at least one guy maybe your companion, friend or a stranger to a path of light, to a path of success , to a path to zenith...... 
So I repeat, mould your character to act as a pen , pencil, eraser, ruler etc and find happiness in that situation. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life - Omar Khayyam.

Post by Natasha Sebastian, XII B