The Art of Teaching...!!!

‘Can the vision of a man lend its wings to many?’ is a burning question in my heart for the desire to the passion of teaching. Yes, my greatest desire is to teach. I want to be a teacher who lives in the heart of students. For me, to teach is not a duty bestowed upon oneself. It may be an art for some, a passion for many, but a mystical work for me. 

 What is teaching? Of course, a teacher is not the one who simply lectures the notes of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or any other subject . He must feel like what it is to be a teacher. Some great teachers in history who really astonished me come to my mind in this aspect. The teacher who brought up an inspired soul out of the blind Helen Keller and the teacher who brought an ignited mind out of Sir Kalam and others like them are always fresh in every ones memory. But shouldn’t we speak about the teachers who moulded the dictator Hitler? This makes me think of newton who said, “Every Action has an equal and opposite reaction.”Yes,every teacher has his influence on students whether the student is disciplined or not in the class. 

 My dear friends, tomorrow calls us. When we say we need doctors, engineers, managers IAS or IPS officers, we forget an important personality- The Teacher ,who builds the future. While teachers rebuild the nation, why don’t we have the best teachers?

 Teachers are the milestones in my life. I do remember all my teachers from LKG to date. I am sure some of them will remain evergreen in my mind. It is really great to be such a teacher who lives in every child’s heart. God bless teachers who are like candles consumes themselves to light the way for others.
Post by Neetha Maria Bobby, XII B