A Letter to Gupta from Maggie ...Drafted by Amitha Anikuttan

Lambeth
London
20th March, 2004

Dear Gupta,

                    How are you? I have received your letter. How could I thank you enough for all these? How generous you are! I have heard from my brother that Indians are always very concerned of others and are very empathetic. Now I realised it in its fullness. We are sending herewith our profound gratitude filled with love.


                 Your letter was a great consolation for my mother. It helped her to ease off her mind. You have really done a great thing. After reading the letter you have sent, mother told that Gupta was an angel sent by God and Frank would talk to us through him. I too believe her words. It is through you we reached him and he consoled us through you. You have become a part of our family, someone very special. We really wish to see you soon. Mother is slowly recovering from the grief. Her health is getting better. I have also started going to work.

                   Once again we thank you with all our heart. God will bless you for all you have done for us. Our prayers are always with you. Convey our warm regards to your family. We are eagerly waiting for your arrival. You will be welcomed as a loving brother.

                                Lovingly Yours
                                     Maggie
Prepared by Amitha Anikuttan, XI B