My Role Model

My mother is my role model as she inspired me the most. My mother is a wonderful person full of kindness and knowledge. She does so much for me. She gives me good advice and she teaches me moral values. My mother is very kind and hardworking. She teaches her children these qualities through her actions. My mother plays a vital role in determining a child's attitude. My mother is a very important woman in my life. There is nothing else in the world like a mother's love for  her child. She is smart, wise, ambitious and such a loving person. I learned from my mother that if I work hard, I will get what I want. I learned from my mother to be honest and believe in God. If I have to make any big decisions, I always ask my mom for advice because she has the wisdom and experience. She has a positive spirit and she believes in God. She is full of energy and she still cares about everyone in  my family. She is my best friend also. My mother is a precious  gift for me.

Post by Femyanns Alby