Inspiring Quotes by Muniba Manzari, the Iron Lady of Pakistan

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighten than the fire around me.
I couldn't find a hero in my life. So I became one.
Any woman with determination, courage, confidence and a voice can be a role model for all.
Don't be ashamed of your story. It made you who you are and your survival will inspire others.
The most beautiful piece of art is the one which is created in the most bitter state of agony.
You owe your success to those who doubt your worth and abilities
For healthy mind, stay positive, surround yourself with people who have positive influence on you.
The secret of happiness is being grateful for what you have, not what you don't have or what you have lost.
The life is about experience. The more you get hurt, the more you learn
Collected by Rakhi B Nair, XII B