A dream Trip on the Wings of Fancy

Some journeys do not fade from our memories. It is stored in the depth of our heart. It is not only a trip but also a way to forget our sorrows and to smile by forgetting all. It’s a way to build some relationship. I like to travel at nights. Because it gives us a peaceful atmosphere. The nature itself sings mellifluously in that silence. So my ears prompt me to hear it. The gentle breeze is still there. Slowly I feel the coolness that comes to embrace me. The moonlight pierces through the clouds. Stars are twinkling there. Full of silence. All men are in their sleep. 

 The crickets are crying for something. Below the star filled sky I am travelling alone. I realise the presence of my Nature. She hugs me. Gives kisses on my cheeks. I forget all around me. My heart becomes lighter and lighter. Now l feel like a baby. A little baby who is in the hands of her mom. My nature is my mom and my best healer. I think I am very lucky. Because she takes me to her hands on the day of my death. In that six feet of soil, I sleep forever. Then I have nothing to fear. Because I am in the lap of my nature. 

 Soon melodious song could be heard from everywhere. Open my eyes!!! Where am I? Where is the moonlight? Where are the twinkling stars? Where the darkness and silence go? I wake up from my bed. The open books are still waiting for me. I look into my garden, all my flowers are dancing there. No change for anything. Then I start to think about my last night and my journey. I hope to continue my journey. I like to travel in my dreams. And that is the best and everlasting trip in my life.

By Gayathridevi M, XI B