Amber's Puppy L❤ve -A Story by Theresa Mathew XII B

 A long-long time ago , there was a super_ cool lass named "Amber "and she was a 15 yrs old and also had an adorable-but cheeky sister named "Ameliya "...and above that she had two amazing and supportive freneries called "Emma " and " Brielle "!

These three were the "BFF"(Best friends forever...!)Amber knew Emma and Brielle for two months but it felt like one year since she met them. She also had a friendship with a shy but cool guy named "Jake "! They were also one of the well-setteld family in a country  "Ireland "!!!

Amber was one of the  cleverest students in the Bio_class at "Oak's Academy " which was one of the most popular and prestigious schools in her hometown!and her school was one of the top-most school in Arklow  , Ireland...!🤓🤓 

                     ○○○  ♡♡  ○○○One day...,
Amber was heading to her Bio_class and she met  with Jake. But in that moment Jake  seemed so sad and was a bit mad . So Amber asks : "What's wrong ?"."Uh  , nothing's wrong , why do you ask ?" he said. "You look so gloomy " I replied.  "Alright , the reason  is  that while I was walking home  I saw a box 📦 , when I  opened it  , to my surprise I found 8 dogs 🐕 , one adult and 7 pup's 🐶🐶.. , there was a note as well  , it said that...the adults name is  "Holly "please take care of them!"said Jake. "Oh!  , that's so sad "🙃. "Well  , I wish I could but there isn't any room in the shelter"..he said sadly 🙄😣😣🙄

                  ●●●😦😲●●● So  , Amber feels bad for Jake and she wants to help him. Then...she gives him an idea 💡that she could keep "Holly "until there's a room for Holly and her 7 pup's! Then after classes Amber told Jake to drop the dogs the next day at her house 🏠. Then he said "sure " with a lit and greatful smile 😃😇😃.


😃😄😃Then they both bade good bye and went on their own separate ways. As soon as Amber got home 🏡. She went straight to the kitchen and asked her mom , "Can we  have any chance to take care of 8 dog's over a day "?
Mom stopped cooking 🍳and looked at me "Honey.., Don't you know that Dad has allergies 🤧to dog's ". She asked. "Oh! I forget aboutt that. "  I said "Mum..., please for a day!" I begged. "No! Now don't ask me "She said that so sternly . "Okay " I said 😕🙁😕


Amber decided to sneak the pup's in her Basement at her bedroom...
●●●So , Amber made a mission to bring the puppies 🐶to her home 🏡..because she didn't want to let Jake down 😶😕😕😟😕😕


So  , Amber brought the puppies 🐶to her room and set up their drinks and foods. Amber brought her books 📚for the pop quiz that was happening  the next day. When  everything was just perfect 🥰 ...Uh  , to say my bad I had really forgotten to close or to lock 🔐the door 🚪and then the most-crazy dog pup's ran and went straight out of my house 🏠😐 

I was really getting furious and dunno what to do!..suddenly I just closed and locked 🔒the door including "Holly " and with her remaining 4 pup's. Suddenly I just ran out  straight to the three pup's which was driving me so crazy ...Erm..after  a couple of hours I got the whole three pup's from the street and get back to my home 🏡😌. While on the way towards home surprisingly I met "Emma " nearly the "Candy store "..I was so happy to meet her that time and then we both got back to my home 🏠

Emma went back to her home as soon as she helped me to set out the whole stuff and all...! 5 minutes later the "Ding -dong"  bell 🔔was ringing the whole house 🏠Erm..well  , no surprise 😬that were my parent's.."Hey Honey..How u're doing ?" Asked mom. "Umm...everything's pretty good ".I replied .As soon as they came I was a bit nervous and scared too bad about that if they figured out the "Holly "and her pup's. Sooner I was  running 🏃‍♀️to my bedroom to check  out whether everything's going alright. 🙂🙃 


Thank my goodness..everything just went a bit crazy and pretty good quiet. I just wake up and noticed my calendar 📅that the day was going to be awesome because Mom and Dad were going on a three-day trip as part of their work.  So , I was a bit happy about caring  the pup's but sad 😥at the same moment beacause from now on for three 3-days I'm the only one who's going to  take care and responsible for my little-bat- crazy sis "Ameliya ". Around past  ten  9 'O' clock parents bade good bye and went their own way. I was planning to take the "Holly "and her pup's with me to the school 🏫for a day..!

Amber meets up Jake while she was heading to her Bio_class. "Hey Amber 👋..How'r you ? and how's things going"!?asked Jake. "Well , I'm good and things are going great". 👍I replied. "Right-O ..that's so fabulous "said Jake..I just gave an awkward smile 😬and was thinkin aboutt where should I keep safe "Holly and her pup's "where a place can be found easily. As soon as the bell 🔔rang I ran sternly to the principals office 🏢 which was the best place to hid them. At the time ⏲️I  totally planned to be a drama queen 👸..and the whole things on the day just went a bit crazy and even worse by the little pup's. I was so mad and exhausted by these times and was not able to care pup's anymore 😒.Sooner I called Jake and told the whole things that I can't move anymore with Holly and her pup's. I really felt sorry for Jake but the things were not moving so well as my plans. 

At the end I handed over  Holly and her pup's to Jake with  helplessness and went to my home  a bit confused and gloomy 😐.The day  really exhausted me and soon  I had a deep sleep 💤😴

Later Evening I was woken up by my little bratty sis by informing that the parents were back at home 🏡. I felt like bit dizzy after a long sleep 💤😅. I soon got downstairs and opened the door 🚪for parents. "Hey dear..we're back..How's your recent days..? Hope everything was good!"said Dad. "Well..yes yes ..sure..everything was pretty quiet as you said ".I replied by adding a list of lies. I was bit nervous that if they figured out the whole stuff which happened when they weren't here..! Thank my goodness for the things were alright by the God's grace ✨

Surprisingly there was a gift 🎁in dad's hand and we both were so curious and can't wait too for opening that gift box. Slowly me and Ameliya..we both stood near the gift 🎁and  it was opened...God I was so thrilled to see that suddenly two little pup's were raising from that 📦 and they were so cute 😍..and surprisingly later I learned that they were the Holly's pup's and was so ecstatic to know that finally we just adapted the Holly's pup's from Jake and the Holly and her 1 little pup was adapted by Brielles parents and the remaining three were sold to the puppies shop and the Last 🐶 were adapted by Jake...! 

I was so feeling pretty blessed and very happy by realising that at the end everything went so well ☺