A Travel Essay by Natasha Sebastian, XI B


          Life is designed for good friends and great adventures. Spending time with them will be the most adorable moment in our life. I am a teenager with lot of friends. In my opinion, travelling is the best way to extract the soul of nature, which leads us to a great silence. I like to travel alone and to spend my hours with my dreams and views. But travelling with friends gave me another feeling which led me to a land of sharing, memories and happiness.


When I was in the IXth standard, our school gave us an opportunity to visit Mysore and Bangalore in three days. On the day of departure, approximately at 7 pm, we and our teachers entered the bus. Later hours were a time of celebration. We leave all our stress and strain on the way to the paradise of south India.
Mysore is a land of culture, variety of land areas. The Mysore palace, pride of the city, gave us the treat of wonderful scenery. I felt that I was walking through the leaflets of history textbook. Vrindavan garden gave us a red carpet welcome exhibiting the amazing water-laser show. Flowers bloomed to greet the full moon appeared then.
          Mysore gave me a platform to praise the beauty of nature. Banglore gave me a platform to praise the development of a metropolitan city. My favourite spot in Bangalore is the snow city. It fulfilled my dream to visit a place with freezing cold. Snow city is adorned by white snow, numerous igloos and so on. Those time with my friends was amazing. We weren’t able to share our feeling at that time due to the biting cold…
 The botanical garden, Lalbagh visit was enjoyable. The eyes of our camera were always blinking to capture our funny times.
                          After these years, I am able to recollect each and every second of that trip. Because it strikes at the bottom of my heart. It became an unforgettable memory in my treasure ………………….

By Natasha Sebastian, XI B