A tribute ...


 Chemistry a world of reactions,colours,experiments, and indeed theories. It may seem to be of no order but it is actually of high order; seems to be silly and innocent, but is able to produce an atom bomb. The excitment that the subject brings me is amazing, so do the teachers that teach me. My passion for chemistry begun when I had been in 10th. The reaction between lead nitrate and potassium iodide produced a bright yellow colour stood me still, made my hair on spine stood up. Even this day I learn chemistry with the same excitment. Usually people who teach chemistry are very soft hearted and calm. If chemistry is personified, then to me it's Jessy ma'am. Just like the subject she brings me a lot of wonder and chill. She being a catalyst in my learning procedure brought the best out of me. She smiled at my jokes, watched me growing, nurtured me and slowly guided and protected me. Just like a mother she knew us, nurtured and took care of us. Being a subject dealing with gold, platinum, diamonds, silver etc you could guess how rich the subject, likewise our miss is rich in what she does, her profession (which I admire the most) her care , guidance etc. Dealing with such a rich subject the person who teaches also has to be rich in knowledge, the art of teaching etc. Our Jessy ma'am is very apt for her profession. I don't have words to describe it. Now my words start to fail me, my words limiting doesn't mean my love for Jessy ma'am is diminishing. You will always be one of the best teachers in my life. Thank you mother for making my plus 2 life beautiful.


 "And what is to work with love? It is to weave cloth with threads drawn from your heart, even as if your beloved were to wear that cloth."(Gibran) .
 He has rightly said it about you ma'am. 

By your student Neetha( crafted with love).