Experiences not merely stories, but Parables...

   In the past eighteen years, I have gone through  a lot of moments which made me think, cry and laugh. But the last two years were quite memorable. I was not so happy when I came to this school. But now i am feeling so blessed to be here, among the best teachers and the cheerful friends and the lessons I learned in the past two years are invaluable and worth remembering.
 Among them the most valued lesson was about the importance of self confidence in our life. I still remember the day I cried while delivering a speech. But by the support of my teachers and friends I was able to bridle and conquer my fear. Now I feel confident that I can speak to any audience looking into their eyes.
 The second lesson I learned was about the transient nature of life. The tragedy that befell Abheel and Shatla reminded me that life is so short and is brittle like a piece of glass. So I want to do all possible things within the short life span with a good and gentle smile.
  The best lesson was about prayer and that while praying we have to include everybody around especially those who are suffering from diseases. I have also learned not to postpone anything. If anyone seek your prayers don't hesitate. 
  The last, perhaps the best lesson was the lesson of unity. It helped us to be the overall winners in the School Youth Festival and all the activities we engaged in. Few may think that these are trivial lessons. But for me at least, they are priceless.
  Grateful I am Lord Almighty for letting me have two wonderful years here!!! I wish....I had a Plus Three ....here.....

Adieu Dear Ones!!!!

Post by Sanika Sivadas, XII B