A GIFT BY AN UNUSUAL FRIEND

He has passed, he’s is still passing by and has to go on. He never stops nor he goes back. Very punctual he is, so he wants us to be like him. “Time heals”, some say, it worries the others. I don’t know exactly. Every day I see him working very hard. 

 He has a fair complexion, and a cute grin, but often forgets to smile or to have a look at his face. He is that engrossed in his work. he never rests. He’s cursed and blessed at the same time. He spears a tear for the one whose time has come and never forgets to peek into their (human) beautiful moments also. Sometimes he is cunning and wicked and other times childish and stubborn. His eyes, speaks stories of many even though his lips never.

 He saw beginnings and foretold their fates, produced many riddles to test the so called crown of creation. They only tried but not yet successful. Yes, time he is the only one to solve it.’cause only he can understand the misery of the mystery. 

 Once I asked him do you have an end? Which he did not answer. I felt contempt with his cunning cute smile. Never felt to ask him how old was he, as he was likely to be at his sweet seventeen or his appearance say so. 

 I wanted to know more about him, but I never knew that I was running out of time. When he called me to join him, he had that cunning smile again. He offered me a ride to his place of eternity.(which I accepted whole heartedly) And there I found his little secret. I saw the end and beginning. Now that little secret rests with us equally(or may be he knows better) 

 Time has called me, my friend, so no time to spare. 

 Goodbye.(The word that connects you and time) 

Post By Neetha Maria Bobby, XII B