Teacher's Day

Another Teacher's day has arrived. A day to commemorate and thank all the selfless service rendered by the teachers round our country. Had they not been there, the world would have been in darkness amid the blaze of noon even, irrecoverably lost. 

Kabirdas, the renowned Hindi poet has wrote
" Teacher and God are standing before me
   Whom do I pay my obeisance to 
   I bow to you my teacher
   For you guided me to God" 

It doesn't mean that teachers are greater than God. But had they not been there, many would not have realised the ultimate, God. What a great loss it would have been. They are not the source of light but for sure a mirror that reflects it. It is they who lead to light or at least show where the light is. Our country is built on the sweat and vision of great teachers. This is the birthday of a great luminary and teacher Dr. S Radhakrishnan. 
Let us remember them all with grateful hearts and salute them. 
Hats off beloved teachers!!!