Can you disturb my mind?

 This question comes to great reference for me with the books that I’ve dealt with. From my 16 years of life’s experience, little did I learn, from the little books which I have read. I read books of different flavours; adventure, villainy, tragedies, romance, mysterious...... 

 “You are sharing the Dark Lord’s thoughts and emotions. The Headmaster thinks it inadvisable for to continue. He wishes me to teach you how to close your mind to the Dark Lord. Who can forget these infectious statements of Sirius to the great wizard Harry Potter? When a hunt is called off, how can you sit erect and blend with your daily chores, when you hear the constant thumb of your unstable heart? Can you quench the thirst of my soulless dead mind? If you can then you will be with one of my favourites along my Harry Potter in my chambers... 

 A disturbed mind may not find peace among some pitying discipline but among the classics of some masters.
 Having an adults attention may be an easy task, to have a child’s attention, yeah may not be that hard, but to have ‘the teens’ attention, especially the one who never reads, honey let me tell you, “Nah! NOT AN EASY TASK!” I challenge you (book) to start digging up something special for me. 

Can you disturb my mind like Harry or Hermione did? Can you?......
 Then be my guest!

Neetha Maria Bobby, XII B